Now for the details.
The rules state that I must:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me and link back to her blog.
2. List 7 things about myself that the readers might find interesting.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links to their blogs, and let them know about their nomination.
7 things about me:
1. I was home-schooled and graduated from high school at the age of 14. Went on to complete two years of college before dropping out when I got married and moved. Lest anyone wonder about what kind of education I got at home up until the age of 14, I would like to add that when I left college I had a 3.67 GPA. The class reunions are pretty boring--just me and a mirror--but I don't have to share the pizza. ;)
2. In addition to writing books, I also write songs and sing them. I recorded an album under a stage name in 2004, using all my own music. The music went by the wayside after the boys were diagnosed with their autistic spectrum disorders. One of my songs can be heard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig64WWFA0oQ
3. I like to design floor plans for homes, specifically castles.
4. I'm a talented paper snowflake artist. I don't use patterns so I never know what they're going to look like when they're finished. I like to use gold or silver spray paint on them.
5. Two other career options I considered were lawyer and actress.
6. My unfinished WsIP include a gothic parody, bad romance novels (not making fun of the genre, just having fun with it), a stageplay, a Jane Austen fan fic, an untitled Regency story which may or may not be a romance, and several pieces whose identities and futures are as yet unknown to me. I've got one that's just a single sentence.
7. I know the postal abbreviations for all 50 states. I'm not sure why I know them, but I do.
The nominees are: